1) A booking deposit of 50% of the total cost is to be paid by bank transfer at time of booking. Outstanding balance to be paid by bank transfer 14 days before event. If the event is cancelled within 14 days of the event date the customer will lose any payments made.
2) All hire items will normally be delivered the day before the event and collected the day after. Delivery and collection is free within a 5 mile radius of Brentwood CM14 4NS after which a small charge will be applied.
3) A damage deposit of between £50.00 and £250.00 is required to cover any breakages damages or loss to the hired equipment during the period of hire. Should the cost of damage or loss exceed the damage deposit, the customer agrees to pay the balance. Damage deposit will be refunded by bank transfer within 48 hours of collection once the china has been washed and checked less any deduction for breakages damage or loss as per the scale of charges agreed at time of booking.
4) Hire items will be in good vintage condition with no chips or cracks but due to the nature and age of the items patterns and gilt may show signs of wear. All hire items are STRICTLY HAND WASH ONLY. Please DO NOT wash any of the china due to its fragile nature we prefer to do this ourselves, this service is included in the hire charge. Please clean off any food before repacking and we will do the rest. The customer must agree NOT to put any hire items in a dishwasher.
5) The customer is responsible for any breakages damages or loss of the hired items during the hire period. Insurance against damage or breakage, loss or theft is the responsibility of the hirer. Julie’s Vintage China will not be held responsible in the event of any injury or damage caused by the hired equipment during the period of hire.